My life as liz season 2

Posted by admin 3/09/2010 0 comments
my life as liz, my life as liz wiki, my life as liz fake, the buried life season 2, my life as liz finale
'My Life As Liz' is a MTV show that centers around Texas high school student Liz Lee's life. Liz deals with her love life as well as the mean girls who try to make her life hell. According to news source puggal a MTV spokesperson described the show saying, “We don’t look at it as just a reality show — that doesn’t capture it. We weren’t going to call it a sitcom, because it’s not.”

My Life As Liz Season 2:My Life As Liz Finale – ‘My Life As Liz’ season 2 is apparently on the way so do not fear.MTV’s hottest reality show/scripted series ended this evening with an episode called “The End of the Beginning” which left the fans wondering will the show return for a new season.Viewers are even more confused seeing that Liz looked like she was about to leave her small town for a move to New York.Well rest assured ”My Life As Liz” has a big chance of being renewed for two reasons:

1- the series was extremely popular and has a very strong following.
2-there is an online petition looking to get over 10,000 signatures to make sure the show comes back to the network later this year.
That’s all we have for now on My Life As Liz Season 2.

IMDB, Wikipedia and MTV do not list a season 2. IMDB generally lists upcoming seasons in production. No such season 2 in production is listed for My Life as Liz. So by all indications, tonight is the series finale. There is no season 2.

And is My Life as Liz fake?

IMDB lists the show as a “comedy”, not as a reality show, and says it is a “A pseudo-mockumentary focusing on sardonic 18 year old Liz Lee and her attempts to deal with life in her Texas town.”

Insiders say it was never completely real. Just people playing themselves in situations that were staged. So is it completely real? No. Completely fake? No.

MTV reportedly said of the show that “We don’t look at it as just a reality show — that doesn’t capture it. We weren’t going to call it a sitcom, because it’s not.”

Tag: my life as liz, my life as liz fake, my life as liz cast, the buried life season 2, my life as liz finale

0 comments:

Post a Comment