Greek For All Tongues

Posted by admin 3/11/2009 0 comments
I come from the Greek For All Tongues, and I am more in research on him. But here is what the study tells me.

There is an expression in English on "languages". Is something wrong with this concept, we want to know. Is this term implies something negative or is it someone with the consideration is a Christian?

The ancient Greek word in the New Testament for the issuance of this expression is "language" and means "GLOSSA".

This word was popular in the literature, even during the time of Socrates and Homer. But there is in both directions, and these are:

1. LANGUAGE - charged with the organization of a human body, to speak.
2. A language, ie language, a nation that is different than that of other nations.

The historical and religious point of view is that in the Christian Bible, the word is used with the meaning. The word "glossa" is about 50 times in the NT and in most cases, if not all, it refers to the letter of the language.

Here are some examples I was able to kill:

"And it took more than the quantity, and their fingers in their ears, and he spits and key to his language" (Mark 7:33)

"And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me and send Lazarus, that May dunk the tip of his finger in water, COOL, and my tongue, for I am tormented in this flame." (Lk 16: 24)

Let me know what are your thoughts on this topic. If you have some holdings would like to add, you can use the form below to scream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment